Thursday, April 12, 2012

Visiting Zoo Negara

My daughter has been bugging me to bring her to zoo for a month already. Finally got the time & brought her on tuesday 10th april 2012. Arrived the zoo around 2pm and the first thing u noticed when stepping out of the car is the smell. After 10 mins or so, u will be used to it and wont noticed it. We try to avoid weekends and public holiday as it would be crowded. The weather was ok, not too hot and no rain. This is my daughter 4th visit to this zoo already. Hmm, Gotta save up to bring her to singapore zoo. Enjoy the pictures.

























This guy was charging at me as i was taking this picture.
In fact he or she actually charged at me twice.




















Usually this hippo will be inside the water. Today managed to see him walking around & eating.




















My favourite section of the Zoo.

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Yep ... my daughter love it .. I enjoyed it too ...:)
    When my son can walk .. i'll bring him too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super long time didn't go Zoo,how much is the ticket?

    ReplyDelete