Monday, February 25, 2013

Breakfast @ Seri Setia Wet Market

I think I've never written a piece so early in the morning.  Today I bring you to Seri Setia wet market.  Located just a stonethrow away from my office.  Was thinking what to take for my breakfast, and thought of visiting this place to rewind back some memories in my head. When I was younger,  occasionally I will follow them to this market.  Naturally my dad will bring me to the top floor,  which is where the food court is located.  Coming up here,  you will get the environment completely different from places I usually go. You will see mostly elderly people having breakfast with their never ending conversation.  Everyone seems to know each other here.  I looked a little out of place.  Lol.  I came here to have curry chee cheong fun,  took the medium serving and it was finished in 5 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment