Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3sgte Camry Mods List

Been using my year 94 camry (gen 2) for many years already. Started life as 2.2 litre 5sfe with an automatic transmission. Been through a lot of things with me. As i have always been a car ethuthiast ... The idea of transplant came when my automatic gearbox cannot shift gear. Instead of buying a gearbox, i bought a celica st185 halfcut, thus started my endless journey of modding. Mods done as following :
3sgte st185 engine
Vq piston
Port & polish
Hks 264 cam
Trd valve spring
Custom intake manifold with additional 4 injector
Custom extractor
Gt35r turbo 0.63 a/r
Tial wastegate
Unichip piggyback ecu with afm removal
Titan shock absorber

With this setup i was making 480bhp on engine @ 1.5 bar. Gonna retune when my car is done rewiring because i changed the turbo housing. I expect better response with the new setup. Any enquiries regarding this type of transplant can email me yapcheekhoon@gmail.com




This is my old intake manifold.












Custom make bumper to accommodate the intercooler


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I found your page by accident. I am very surprised and impressed to see your work!
    I want to share your car with other camry owners.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/camrynation/
    you should look into it.
    I will start updating my blog so I can keep a record on things I've done.

    ReplyDelete