Wednesday, March 28, 2012

5sfe wiring with 3sgte engine

My camry 3sgte wiring has been poorly transplanted since day one. 5sfe wiring is running together with 3sgte wiring. It has caused my car to stall a few times. Sometimes wires will melt, other times poor contact will make it unable to start. Now finally i found a car electrician that is able to do a proper wiring job for my car. I have previously bought a set of 3sgte wiring from st185. After consulting the wiremen, he recommend me to get back 5sfe wiring and everything can be run back to stock location. The fuse box, meter console etc. The quality of his job is top notch. I even got him to install my new alarm, Easycar E7bB. Will do a write up on it later. Since im using aftermarket throttle body, i have not found a way to remote mount the idle air valve. But now, i have no problem with cold start & idling cause he mod a cold air
Idle valve into my car. If anyone need to do any sort of car wiring feel free to email me.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment