Monday, June 25, 2012

Aquarium River flow

In my quest to create a better living condition for my fish. I have decided to simulate river flow in my tank as most of my fishes are from fast flowing rivers. Google is your best friend when it comes to design ideas. Although i wish i had done this before i put in the sand. Now i gotta top up the sand to cover the 1 inch pvc pipe. This time i did not bother to catch the fish out. They must be thinking what the hell is happening when the water goes murky again. The water becomes clear as i was leaving the office at 5pm. I also bought a cute little datnoid as i was buying water pump. Its just few inches in size, i hope it can adapt into my tank. Will post the pix when the tank is clear.










Accidents ....





Be extra careful when using these.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment